email@example.com Mobile: 00962 79 608 82 87
It is located right inside Wadi Rum Reserved and Protected Area. It is 6 KM after crossing the Wadi Rum Visitor Center (The main tourists’ entrance’s gate / Wadi Rum Village). It is really, Simple camp, cool, to environment standard, a private and good example for Meditation through its quietness, unique location and isolation to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state to reduce stress in a quiet environment…
The Bedouin Meditation Camp’s location is in a great open spot and spectacular surroundings for staring and gazing at stars, meditation and admire their beauty at night. It is an extremely unforgettable experience of reaching a state of serenity when your mind is still and perfectly calm. Once candles are lighted around our Bedouin Meditation Camp, you will not believe what you are looking at and how peaceful the area … Great activities and adventures can be designed in Our Bedouin Meditation Camp: walking, hiking, trekking, climbing, camping in tents, camel ride, jeep tours, meditation, hot air balloon, micro lighting and more
While you are in our Bedouin Meditation Camp, it is very easy to spot the extraordinary view of the sunset, sunrise, and stars.
The area has been used as a background setting in a number of films.
Filmmakers are particularly drawn to Wadi Rum for science fiction film set on Mars.
* Lawrence of
Arabia Film: – David Lean – Filmed in 1962
* Red Planet Film:– Filmed in 2000. (used as the surface of Mars)
* Passion in the Desert:– Filmed in 1998 (used for scenes)
* The Face:–BBC Film, Rock climbing in Rum, featuring Wadi Rum pioneers Tony Howard and Di Taylor.
* Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen:–Represented as being in Egypt
* The Frankincense Trail:– Scenes from the train, and aerial filming too
* Prometheus:–Scenes for the Alien Plane
* Krrish 3:–The song ‘Dil Tu Hi Bata’
* May in the Summer:–A film by Cherien Dabis presented at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Long shots of Wadi Rum set the mood for the film; it’s a place where the main character finds peace away from the world and within herself.
* The Last Days on Mars:– Filming for exterior shots representing the surface of the titular planet for this 2013 film. The Martian – filming for the Ridley Scott film began in March 2015, for shots that stood in for the surface of Mars.
Matt Damon on Wadi Rum
“ I was in awe of that place. It was really, really special. One of the most spectacular and beautiful places I have ever seen, and like nothing I’ve ever seen anywhere else on Earth. ”
* Theeb:–It was filmed
entirely in Wadi Rum.
* Rogue One: -A Star Wars Story, the area was used for scenes set on Jedha.
* Aladdin: -Filmed in 2019